Let's be honest. We are all getting a little bit restless after being stuck inside on lockdown for the past 2 months.
Many of us have fallen into bad habits such as drinking alcohol, stress-eating, and being unproductive.
In episode 88 of The Primal Example Podcast, Joe shares 3 ways to enhance fat loss, upgrade energy levels, and improve mood during lockdown.
Use these tips as a road map to break the bad habits that you may have succumb to during the quarantine.
As always, reach out to us on Instagram with any questions, episode topic suggestions, or to inquire about our personalized nutrition & fitness plans to keep you fit and healthy during quarantine.
Topics discussed include:
- The science behind sweating
- The role of sweating in detoxification
- How exercise impacts depression and mood
- Walking after meals to lower blood sugar
- The relationship between blood sugar and insulin
- How walking impacts mood
- The influence of social relationships on weight
- How being lonely is linked to obesity
- How to create a a group of health-minded individuals
Check out some of our popular episodes:
Thanks for tuning in!
Seven-time New York Times bestselling author Dr. Joel Fuhrman sits down with Primal Example's Joe Condora to discuss all things health and wellness including Dr. Fuhrman's new book Eat for Life.
Check out the full video podcast on Primal Example's Instagram!
Topics discussed in the episode include:
- Dr. Fuhrman's thoughts on the coronavirus epidemic
- Coronavirus vs. the flu
- Why Dr. Fuhrman is not a fan of olive oil or avocado oil
- Olive oil causes breast cancer?
- How you can reverse disease with diet in 3 - 6 months
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman's daily smoothie recipe
- How to boost your immune system thru nutrition
- How to optimize nutrient density
- Why phytates and lectins may not be as harmful as some nutrition "experts" make it seem.
- Dr. Fuhrman's dietary equation to predict life expectancy
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Eat to Live health retreat
- Dr. Fuhrman's medicinal mushroom immune supplement
Thank you for tuning in!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram for more free content and expert interviews!
Here are some of The Primal Example Podcast's top episodes to check out next:
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Digestion (full podcast)
- The Science of Gratitude (full podcast)
- Intermittent fasting for Weight Loss (full podcast)
We at Primal Example do not share many of the dietary beliefs shared by Dr. Fuhrman in this episode
In episode 86 of The Primal Example Podcast, Joe discusses specific foods and supplements that can bolster your immune system and keep you safe and healthy during quarantine.
To all of our supporters: If there is anything we at Primal Example can do to assist you in these troubling times, reach out to us on the Primal Example Instagram and let us know.
We will do everything we can to support you.
If you have any questions you'd like answered on our next episode, submit them via DM on our Instagram
When it comes to weight loss, most people think they know what to do: EXERCISE MORE.
However, research consistently shows that exercise is not an effective weight loss tool.
In episode 85 of The Primal Example Podcast, Joe breaks down the science behind why exercise does not increase weight loss.
He also shares 3 ways to increase your metabolism.
Be sure to follow Primal Example on Instagram for bonus weight loss tips.
You are what you eat ... or so they say.
While it's true that the food that you LITERALLY becomes you, that saying "you are what you eat" is not entirely accurate.
More accurately, YOU ARE WHAT YOU DIGEST.
Unfortunately, the digestive system isn't well understood or discussed often enough.
In episode 84 of The Primal Example Podcast, Joe shares 3 mealtime tips to improve digestion and takes you thru a little Anatomy 101.